ISSN 2409-5834

Medical Application of Staphylolysin Enzyme Lasa Against Pathogenic Bacteria and Fungi

Main Article Content

Anwaar S. Mahmoud ,Entesar H. Ali


In the study, Pseudomonas aeruginosa was isolated and identified from 100 clinical samples, including 50 midstream urine samples from patients with urinary tract infections (UTIs), 25 burns swabs from burn patients, and 25 wound swabs from injured patients. In this study, 100 clinical samples were cultured on nutrient agar, MacConkey agar, blood agar, CCA agar, and cetrimide agar plates for the isolation and identification of P.aeruginosa. 67% (67/100) of the samples showed positive bacterial cultures, while the remaining 33% (33/100) of the samples showed no growth, Just 34.3% (23/67) of the 67 positive culture samples contained P.

Article Details