Graduated from the general medicine faculty at the Far-Eastern State Medical University in 1998. Clinical internship at FESMU from 1998 to 2000, specializing in public health.
Degrees and titles
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor.
2002 – N.A. Semashko Research Institute for Social Hygiene, Economics, and Healthcare Management: defended doctoral dissertation on “Medical Services for Insured Patients in the Far East in the First Decades of the 20th Century”, specialty 07.00.10 – History of Science and Technology (History of Medicine).
2007 – Awarded title of docent of the Department of Public Health.
2010 – National Research Institute for Public Health (Moscow): defended doctoral thesis on “Contribution of Russian Doctors to Medicine in China (20th Century), specialty 07.00.10 – History of Science and Technology (History of Medicine).
From 2000-2004, worked at Khabarovsk Regional Fund for Mandatory Medical Insurance, in the last few years as deputy secretary for pricing of medical services.
From 2004-2006, was head specialist of the Ministry of Health of the Khabarovsk Region.
From 2001, worked as department assistant at the department of health at FESMU.
From 2003, was the senior lecturer at the department of public health.
In 2005, was chosen to be docent of the department of health. From September 2006 to August 2011, was the dean of the FESMU faculty of higher qualifications and professional training for specialists.
From 2012 to 2014, was a professor at the department of public health.
February 1, 2014 – was named Prorector for Information Analysis and Innovation.
History of medicine of the Far East, Russian medical emigration, history of public health, medical Sovietology.
Member of the Russian Society of Historians of Medicine.
Member of the Society for the Social History of Medicine.
The author of more than 90 works and more than ten teaching aids.
1. Ratmanov P. Vector-borne diseases in West Africa: geographic distribution and geospatial characteristics. P. Ratmanov, O. Mediannikov, D. Raoult. Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2013. Vol. 107. Vector-borne diseases in West Africa. № 5. P. 273-284. doi: 10.1093/trstmh/trt020
2. The Correlation of Q fever and Coxiella burnetii DNA in household environments in rural Senegal. Ratmanov P., Bassene H., Fenollar F., Tall A., Sokhna C., Raoult D., Mediannikov O. Vector Borne and Zoonotic Diseases (Larchmont, N.Y.). 2013. Vol. 13. № 1. P. 70-72. doi: 10.1089/vbz.2012.1060
3. Zdravookhranenie Dal’nego Vostoka Rossii v usloviyakh rynochnykh reform: monografiya (v soavt.) Pod obshch. red. V.G. D’yachenko [Healthcare in Russia’s Far East in Conditions of Market Reforms: a Monograph / (coauthored)]; edited by V.G. Dyachenko). Khabarovsk: Izd-vo DVGMU, 2013. 688 p. [in Russian]
4. Ratmanov P.E. Zapadnaya meditsinskaya traditsiya i tipologiya «vidov meditsiny» ( Western Medical Tradition and Typology: Types of Medicine). P.E. Ratmanov. Istoriya meditsiny. 2014. № 1. P. 146–154. [in Russian]
5. Gonchar V.V. Sotsial’naya istoriya zubovrachebnoy pomoshchi na yuge rossiyskogo Dal’nego Vostoka v dorevolyutsionnyy period (Social History of Dentistry in the South of Russia’s Far East During the Pre-Revolutionary Period). V.V. Gonchar, P.E. Ratmanov. Zhurnal issledovaniy sotsial’noy politiki. 2014. T. 12. № 1. P. 61–76. [in Russian]